Mitel Unified Communicator® Advanced (UCA) is Mitel’s award-winning unified communications application that gives you a single access point for all your business communication and collaboration needs. It provides real-time access to everyone in the organization, on or off the premises, and enhances the effectiveness of “in the moment” communications.
- Rich presence and availability
- Deskphone and softphone integration
- Corporate directory access
- Visual voice mail
- Detailed call history
- Secure instant messaging
- Point-to-point video
- Integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and Office®, and IBM® Lotus Notes®
- Mobile with iPhone® , iPad® , Blackberry® and Droid® devices
- And more…
[button link=”http://www.ebiz.mitel.com/images/email/UCA/index.html” color=”yellow” target=”_blank” size=”small” title=”Click for UCA Feature Teacher”]Click for UCA Feature Teacher[/button]
[button link=”https://www.atcombts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/UCA_Brochure.pdf” color=”yellow” target=”_blank” size=”small” title=”Click for UCA PDF”]Click for UCA PDF[/button]
It is not surprising that over the last decade, the number of employees who work predominately from home has more than tripled in many industries and nearly doubled nationwide among all full-time (non-self-employed) U.S. workers, according to a report from Conference Board.
- Companies are consistently trying to find ways to cut overhead- what better way to do that than reducing office space?
- Home office technology has become much more economical and advanced- bandwidth, & hardware have both seen considerable drops in cost
- Teleworker technology-this has become extremely reliable and cost effective
- Going green- companies are looking at ways to cut down on their carbon footprint
- Happy employees have a higher retention rate- cutting out up to twohours of commute time that can now be spent with family makes employees more content about their work-life balance.
ATCOM offers an array of mobility solutions that:
- Empower the business – Free people from location constraints while providing a consistent communications experience in or out of the office.
- Leverage smart technology – Deliver unified communications and collaboration capabilities to the mobile devices or tablets of choice, regardless of make or network.
- Consolidate communications – Give workers control over all their business communications.
- Improve customer service – Ensure employees are always reachable and responsive to client calls.
[button link=”https://www.atcombts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MitelTeleworkerSolutionProductOverview.pdf” color=”yellow” target=”_blank” size=”small” title=”Read More”]Read More[/button]