What is Virtualization?
It’s the separation of the software operating system and application from the physical hardware. Small and medium-sized businesses(SMBs) of all sizes are rapidly adopting virtualization technology and achieving significant benefits. SMBs are reducing the time spent on routine IT administration, and they also become more responsive to business needs. Server virtualization can also reduce the risks of IT outages and data loss and dramatically reduce the time of recovering from a disaster. Application virtualization assures that mission critical line of business applications are always available.
- Significant reduction in physical number of file servers
- Reduction in ongoing costs of hardware, maintenance and software licensing
- Reclaim unused hardware capacity
- Speed up deployments of new applications
- Improve IT staff productivity
- Go green – reduce the costs of power and cooling.
- Enhances application performance
- Improve business continuity and disaster recovery
ATCOM is a proud partner of vmware, click the vmware logo to learn more.
Our virtualization services include:
- High-availability solutions
- Data center
- Server consolidation
- Desktops solutions
- Private and public cloud
- Backup solutions
- VMware implementation and configuration services
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- On-site and remote assistance