NetAssurance – Managed Information Technology Services
Peace of Mind
NetAssurance (Managed Information Technology Services) provides 24/7 remote monitoring of your servers, network devices and critical business applications from our network operations center. Developing issues can be detected and remediated even during non-business hours to ensure continued delivery of systems while not compromising user productivity. Offload daily administrative checks and free up internal resources to concentrate on more strategic initiatives to your business.
Skilled engineers utilizing state-of-the-art remote monitoring tools ensure developing trends don’t result in unplanned outages. ATCOM NetAssurance – Managed IT Services serves to maximize the availability of your information systems through proactive maintenance such as patching, regular system health checks and trend analysis.
Patches, Managed IT services and updates are delivered remotely and during off business hours so as not to compromise user productivity or service delivery. On-site services are scheduled in advance to minimize interruption.
Managed IT Services eliminates the risk of unplanned IT Service expenses associated with IT issues that may arise. Support packages are customized to fit your business needs for an affordable flat monthly fee. IT Support services associated with troubleshooting and remediation of issues are not the responsibility of the client.
Put a team of IT professionals to work for your business at a fraction of the cost of adding a single internal resource. Provide backup for that key internal IT Services resource during vacations, or eliminate short-term risks associated with turnover. NetAssurance can provide the necessary support structure to allow your business to scale without adding expensive staff.
- 24/7/365 monitoring of networks, servers and business critical applications
- Remote management and administration of Windows devices
- Automated patching of both Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications
- Standardized client configurations
- Automated system maintenance and health checks
- Antivirus auditing & updates
- Asset and maintenance reporting
- Hosted Exchange services
- 8-to-5 client help desk
- Email spam and antivirus filtering
- Endpoint antivirus
- Monthly reporting and performance trend graphs
- Business continuity and disaster recovery services
- Scheduled on-site support and monthly walk-throughs available
- Support from our three offices in Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh