ATCOM Is Your
Microsoft Cloud Service Provider
Azure is the only consistent hybrid cloud
Azure is the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Build and deploy wherever you want with Azure for maximum portability and value from your existing investments. Azure allows you to connect data and apps in the cloud and on-premises. Azure offers hybrid consistency in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.
- Extend Azure on-premises and build innovative, hybrid apps with Azure Stack.
- Connect on-premises data and apps to overcome complexity and optimize your existing assets.
- Distribute and analyze data seamlessly across cloud and on-premises.
Azure is the cloud you can trust
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud. Join them. Take advantage of Microsoft security, privacy, transparency, and the most compliance coverage of any cloud provider.
- Achieve global scale on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 42 announced regions.
- Detect and mitigate threats with a central view of all your Azure resources through Azure Security Center.
- Rely on the cloud with the most comprehensive compliance coverage (70+ compliance offerings), and recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S. government institutions.
What is Azure?
Azure is a comprehensive set of Cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. Integrated tools, DevOps, and a marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to internet-scale solutions.
Azure is the cloud for building intelligent apps
Use Azure to create data-driven, intelligent apps. From image recognition to bot services, take advantage of Azure data services and artificial intelligence to create new experiences that scales support deep learning, HPC simulations, and real-time analytics on any shape and size of data.
- Develop breakthrough apps with built-in AI.
- Build and deploy custom AI models at scale, on any data.
- Combine the best of Microsoft and open source data and AI innovations.
What is Office 365
Office when and where you need it
Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.
Your go-to Office—anywhere
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications —always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.
Tools for the professional
Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Tools for teamwork
With 1 TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files. Plus, because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, shared calendars and team chat, you’ll always be in sync with your team.
Tools to run your business
Give your business a boost with tools to manage customer relationships, send email marketing campaigns, and create an online presence. Manage your business better with easy ways to send invoices, manage customer appointments, and track mileage. Centrally manage the business apps from the Office 365 Business center.
Low Key IT
Are you are ready to get back to doing what you do best
and leave the IT drama behind?