ATCOM’s culture drives our success.
Here at ATCOM we are a little bit different. Some companies may find that odd, but we actually try to be different. We are always looking for unique individuals who have active lives full of creativity and spark. We encourage our team members to be fun, innovative, original, take ownership, be leaders and well… be different! If this sounds like you, we encourage you to reach out to us. We are always looking for spectacular people. Contact: Jeff Lamont, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for people who can fill the following positions:
IT Systems Engineer
The Network Engineer is responsible for designing, configuring and installing networking technologies for clients as well as providing ongoing field support services. The Network Engineer configures the equipment and software to meet client business needs and documents the solution for ongoing support. The Network Engineer can function independently or as part of an implementation team on larger projects. The Network Engineer may also provide internal network administration of the internal corporate network and provide technical support to the sales staff as required.
Charlotte, Triad or Triangle Areas
- Min 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer support Microsoft Server products in a customer facing role.
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange & Small Business Server installation, management and troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- Microsoft Azure and Office365 administration
- Strong understanding of networking concepts with experience troubleshooting TCP/IP networks.
- Proficiency in the configuration, implementation and ongoing support of routers, switches and firewalls including the establishment of VLANS and VPN setups for small and medium business environments.
- Design and implementation of Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Proficiency utilizing network monitoring and management tools
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual with a take-charge attitude
- Thinks before acting
- Concerned about precision and accuracy
- Accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision
- Understanding of business objectives
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting techniques
- Exhibits mature organization and time management skills
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to travel locally with limited after hours work as required
Education and certification:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCNA or MCSE certification preferred.
This is a permanent employee position for which we offer the following:
- Paid days off per year
- Employer paid health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Laptop provided
- Reimbursement for technical training and professional certifications
- Expense reimbursements for cell phone, mileage and other business expenses
Customer Support Specialist:
Position Purpose and Locations:
- Provide outstanding technical support to our customers across the state
- This position is available in the Charlotte, Triad or Triangle Areas
- Receive customer inquires, offer service and technical support
- Enter sales orders, repairs, and service requests into the computer system
- Provide creative solutions to customer needs
- Serve as contact for internal customers with questions regarding due dates, processed orders, etc.
- Educate customers on systems and processes
- Assist with various programming changes (ex: speed dial, basic voice mail)
- High school diploma or equivalent, 4 year degree preferred
- Technical or telecommunications training or experience desired
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, extremely organized
- Dependable and responsible
- Articulate and pleasant phone voice
- Accuracy and speed in typing information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with ease, quick thinker
- Computer literacy
- Creative problem solving
- Experience in order entry preferred, but not required
- Positive attitude
- Team Player!
Tier 3 Voice Engineer:
Charlotte, Triad or Triangle Areas
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the implementation, support, maintenance, and management of Mitel IP telephony infrastructure and its associated network connections, component hardware, and IP telephony applications.
- Provides research, analysis, configuration, testing, and installation of enterprise telecommunications system.
- Installs and maintains all Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure components including SIP Gateways, VMWare, MPLS routing parameters and voice conferencing services.
- Analyzes telecommunication statistics and data, prepares reports and recommends changes and improvements in procedures and facilities.
- Maintains enterprise voice mail systems including interfaces to telephony platforms.
- Stays current with trends in voice processing to support new applications, incorporating industry standards and best practices.
- Provides input and recommendations into future strategy and roadmap for voice infrastructure.
- Interfaces with vendor support service groups for contract renewals and to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Participates in the implementation of disaster recovery solutions and the execution of periodic disaster recovery tests.
- Provides training and mentoring to other staff on technical topics or system design.
- Performs Tier 3 support for enterprise telecommunications system when problems or issues cannot be resolved by Help Desk or Tier 2 support staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Mitel Voice products preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to grasp new concepts and apply them.
- Ability to work under multiple deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated calm and professional demeanor when handling demanding situations.
- Proven experience in completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Cite examples of project management experience in planning, executing and maintaining a project from start to finish.
- Strong knowledge of voice communications technology and VoIP protocols including TDM, SIP/H.323, RTP, SCCP, etc…
- Proven experience in installing and maintaining VoIP infrastructure components.
- Proven experience in configuring and troubleshooting voice gateways
- Proven experience in maintaining interfaces to communications platforms.
- Strong understanding of call center environments, both inbound and outbound supporting remote locations, is a plus.
- Strong understanding of VMware vCenter, ESXi 5.x
If you are an A-Player looking to grow professionally and be challenged daily you are encouraged to apply. ATCOM offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on qualifications.
ATCOM Business Technology Solutions is seeking two experienced Business to Business Sales Representatives.
Charlotte or Triangle Area
- Proven track record of successful Business to Business sales is a must
- Technology sales experience is a plus
- Excellent networking, communication & prospecting skills
- Self-starters Only
- Ability to engage high level executives in the decision-making process and enjoy working in a team environment.
ATCOM provides an excellent compensation package with salary, commission, bonuses, 401k, Insurance and much more. An ATCOM Career is a opportunity to be part of a team of individuals that really want to succeed, that is one reason our average tenure is over 16 years.
If you believe you have the knowledge and dedication to be part of our company, please e-mail your resume to Jeff Lamont at email@example.com.