ATCOM’s culture drives our success.
Here at ATCOM we are a little bit different. Some companies may find that odd, but we actually try to be different. We are always looking for unique individuals who have active lives full of creativity and spark. We encourage our team members to be fun, innovative, original, take ownership, be leaders and well… be different! If this sounds like you, we encourage you to reach out to us. We are always looking for spectacular people. Contact: Jeff Lamont, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for people who can fill the following positions:
Customer Support Specialist:
Position Purpose and Location
- Provide outstanding technical support to our customers across the state
- This position is based out of our RTP office
- Receive customer inquires, offer service and technical support
- Enter sales orders, repairs, and service requests into the computer system
- Provide creative solutions to customer needs
- Serve as contact for internal customers with questions regarding due dates, processed orders, etc.
- Educate customers on systems and processes
- Assist with various programming changes (ex: speed dial, basic voice mail)
- High school diploma or equivalent, 4 year degree preferred
- Technical or telecommunications training or experience desired
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, extremely organized
- Dependable and responsible
- Articulate and pleasant phone voice
- Accuracy and speed in typing information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with ease, quick thinker
- Computer literacy
- Creative problem solving
- Experience in order entry preferred, but not required
- Positive attitude
- Team Player!
ATCOM Business Technology Solutions is actively recruiting additional engineering support to join our growing team. This position may be located in Research Triangle Park, Charlotte or Greensboro dependent on the candidate’s skills and experience.
We are actively seeking individuals with experience in the following areas:
- Experienced Voice Field Technician
- Experience with Mitel/Intertel and Iwatsu systems are a plus
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2010, and other Windows Platform technologies
- Client IT Support (Field & Remote Help Desk)
- Managed Services & Automation Scripting
- Network Security
- Server and Desktop Virtualization
- Storage, Backup & Disaster Recovery
If you are an A-Player looking to grow professionally and be challenged daily you are encouraged to apply. ATCOM offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on qualifications. Send your resume to Matt Slavis, email@example.com.
ATCOM Business Technology Solutions is seeking two experienced Business to Business Sales Representatives. The position will be based in the Charlotte or Triangle market. Proven track record of successful Business to Business sales is a must, technology sales experience is a plus. The qualified applicants will have excellent networking, communication & prospecting skills, be self-starters, have the ability to engage high level executives in the decision-making process and enjoy working in a team environment. ATCOM provides an excellent compensation package with salary, commission, bonuses, 401k, Insurance and much more. An ATCOM Career is a opportunity to be part of a team of individuals that really want to succeed, that is one reason our average tenure is over 16 years.
If you believe you have the knowledge and dedication to be part of our company, please e-mail your resume to Jeff Lamont at firstname.lastname@example.org.