ATCOM’s culture drives our success.
Here at ATCOM we are a little bit different. Some companies may find that odd, but we actually try to be different. We are always looking for unique individuals who have active lives full of creativity and spark. We encourage our team members to be fun, innovative, original, take ownership, be leaders and well… be different! If this sounds like you, we encourage you to reach out to us. We are always looking for spectacular people. Contact: Jeff Lamont, email@example.com.
We are currently looking for people who can fill the following positions:
Customer Support Specialist:
Position Purpose and Location
- Provide outstanding technical support to our customers across the state
- This position is based out of our RTP office
- Receive customer inquires, offer service and technical support
- Enter sales orders, repairs, and service requests into the computer system
- Provide creative solutions to customer needs
- Serve as contact for internal customers with questions regarding due dates, processed orders, etc.
- Educate customers on systems and processes
- Assist with various programming changes (ex: speed dial, basic voice mail)
- High school diploma or equivalent, 4 year degree preferred
- Technical or telecommunications training or experience desired
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, extremely organized
- Dependable and responsible
- Articulate and pleasant phone voice
- Accuracy and speed in typing information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with ease, quick thinker
- Computer literacy
- Creative problem solving
- Experience in order entry preferred, but not required
- Positive attitude
- Team Player!
Tier 3 Voice Engineer:
ATCOM Business Technology Solutions is seeking Tier 3 Voice Engineers in our RTP/Charlotte and Greensboro Areas.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the implementation, support, maintenance, and management of Mitel IP telephony infrastructure and its associated network connections, component hardware, and IP telephony applications.
- Provides research, analysis, configuration, testing, and installation of enterprise telecommunications system.
- Installs and maintains all Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure components including SIP Gateways, VMWare, MPLS routing parameters and voice conferencing services.
- Analyzes telecommunication statistics and data, prepares reports and recommends changes and improvements in procedures and facilities.
- Maintains enterprise voice mail systems including interfaces to telephony platforms.
- Stays current with trends in voice processing to support new applications, incorporating industry standards and best practices.
- Provides input and recommendations into future strategy and roadmap for voice infrastructure.
- Interfaces with vendor support service groups for contract renewals and to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Participates in the implementation of disaster recovery solutions and the execution of periodic disaster recovery tests.
- Provides training and mentoring to other staff on technical topics or system design.
- Performs Tier 3 support for enterprise telecommunications system when problems or issues cannot be resolved by Help Desk or Tier 2 support staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Mitel Voice products preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to grasp new concepts and apply them.
- Ability to work under multiple deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated calm and professional demeanor when handling demanding situations.
- Proven experience in completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Cite examples of project management experience in planning, executing and maintaining a project from start to finish.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of voice communications technology and VoIP protocols including TDM, SIP/H.323, RTP, SCCP, etc…
- Proven experience in installing and maintaining VoIP infrastructure components.
- Proven experience in configuring and troubleshooting voice gateways
- Proven experience in maintaining interfaces to communications platforms.
- Strong understanding of call center environments, both inbound and outbound supporting remote locations, is a plus.
- Strong understanding of VMware vCenter, ESXi 5.x
If you are an A-Player looking to grow professionally and be challenged daily you are encouraged to apply. ATCOM offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on qualifications. Send your resume to Matt Slavis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATCOM Business Technology Solutions is seeking two experienced Business to Business Sales Representatives. The position will be based in the Charlotte or Triangle market. Proven track record of successful Business to Business sales is a must, technology sales experience is a plus. The qualified applicants will have excellent networking, communication & prospecting skills, be self-starters, have the ability to engage high level executives in the decision-making process and enjoy working in a team environment. ATCOM provides an excellent compensation package with salary, commission, bonuses, 401k, Insurance and much more. An ATCOM Career is a opportunity to be part of a team of individuals that really want to succeed, that is one reason our average tenure is over 16 years.
If you believe you have the knowledge and dedication to be part of our company, please e-mail your resume to Jeff Lamont at email@example.com.